Mangrove GmbH (owner of the Bronson Outdoor brand) – Bouchéstraße 12, 12435 Berlin, Germany – guarantees that the following warranty conditions will apply during the period of coverage specified below, for which products and product constituents demonstrably show material and workmanship defects:
- The manufacturer‘s standard warranty applies only to the end-user of this product.
- The manufacturer‘s standard warranty is valid within the European Union and the United Kingdom – the customer is responsible for the delivery of products to Mangrove GmbH for warranty service.
- For the warranty claim proof of purchase (invoice, receipt, delivery note) is to be submitted from which the serial number, the model name, and the date of purchase of the product can be read off.
- Consequential damage such as ancillary costs incurred (for example telecommunication, loss of time, damages to 3rd party equipment, etc.) is not covered.
The manufacturer‘s warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Wear due to normal wear and tear, including all outward-facing parts, as well as plastic surfaces that may be scratched or damaged by normal use.
- Internal water damage from prolonged submersion
- In the case of damage caused by improper handling such as handling errors caused by one or more external influences, the use of spare parts not authorized by the manufacturer such as accessories, damage due to excessive force, use at unauthorized temperatures, such as any handling contrary to those listed in the operating instructions intended use.
- For products whose serial number (the device identification label) has been removed, whose readability has become unrecognizable or changed.
- Damage caused during a loan or rental or commercial use.
- Extended warranty terms agreed with a third party.
- Products and parts subject to warranty and replacement become the property of Bronson Outdoor.
- Bronson Outdoor decides whether faulty parts are repaired or replaced.
- In the event of an improperly requested warranty repair or replacement with a product such as a product component, Bronson Outdoor reserves the right to charge the costs incurred if no defect or breach of the warranty is found.
- In the case of a guarantee, the warranty period does not change.
- Warranty services are not transferable.
The warranty for series products ends 24 months from the date of delivery of the product to the end-user. Warranty claims must be reported to Bronson Outdoor Service as soon as they occur. The warranty expires six months after the discovery of the defect.
These warranty conditions are without prejudice to the seller‘s warranty obligations under the purchase contract with the end-user. Sellers and dealers have no authority to make legally binding statements regarding the Mangrove GmbhH.
Please make sure in case of a material or processing error, if the warranty is included under the warranty conditions listed above.
In a warranty case, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to provide the following information:
- name and address
- if applicable, the name of the dealer
- serial number and model name
- original proof of purchase (invoice, receipt, delivery note)
- error description